Saturday, December 20, 2008

Relationship are soo complited! =/

Ugh! I am like a hopeless romantic. I'm always falling for someone; its a rare occasion when I dont have a crush on someone. But I have like many kinds of crushes. For example, I have a crush on a guy because I just kinda of like him because he's cute and nice (meaning I've actually met him), there's the kind where I actually like a guy because he's cute and I like his personality and stuff (but those are the kind that change all the time), and there are two kinds that are less frivilous, I guess you could say, where I meet a guy and I think that he is really nice and then I look at his future possibilities and I see some qualities I look for (see "My Future Husband" blog) and I start really liking him, but with those kinds of crushes I find after a while some characteristic that makes a relationship impossible. But then there are those guys that I look at over and over and I think I've considered it enough to the point where I can seriously consider him for future possibilities (and all this can happen before I've even told the guy I like him at all). In these cases, I have only found about 3 guys that I have ever truly considered (and recently I've almost completely disqualified my 3 option) but then something always seems to be wrong with them or the situation that wouldnt allow it to work (at least not that I can see now). And this is just soo frustrating, because I'm always looking for that right guy (and yes I know, I'm only 16 I dont need to be thinking about all these things, but I do, I just cant help myself) and the guys always end up disappointing me. I just wish I could have some idea of who I'm gonna marry. Like if I've met him yet, is he going to be white/black? tall/short? anything/something! But thats not how God works, which is just annoying because that just leaves me to hopelessly search for the right guy, being disappointed countless times. When will the carade end??

Thanks for reading
Sincerely,
~MyEssence~

No comments: